Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Random

Isaac is so cute.  I love the way he said good night to the wheelbarrow.  That just makes your whole day.  I had a good day.  Work was quiet and I didn't have a lot to do but I kept busy.  I was so random tonight.  I called Robin and we went shopping.  It was so much fun just to walk around.  We went to Gormans and we will all have to go there.  I bought everyone a surprise.  It was way fun.  Dad called and they want him to stay in China.  I don't have any details but I will keep you updated.  I really loved the spring weather today.  It was nice to have rain.  I was very lucky and missed it both to and from work.  I am off to play candy crush and try to catch up to Karen.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...