Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Love the name

I love the name of your fabric mountain.  That is cute.  I think you should make and design bags.  I will help any way you need me to.  I had a busy day and it was 3 before I got lunch today but that is OK.  I trained the new person on forms and that was good.  She will be really good.  I talked with dad and they brought over the other detectors finally.  They aren't working and so he has been doing that which is going to be hard if they don't start working since it is already Wednesday there and he leaves on Friday. I am not looking forward to rain and cold.  I love the pictures you guys posted. Karen your room looks really nice.  I love the color you picked out.  Rachel your table runner is really cute.  It turned out really nice.  Not much else to report.  Have a nice hump day.  Robin I have been worried about you being so tired.  Do you need any help?  I can cook dinners or do your laundry.  If you need anything you just let us know.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...