Friday, March 22, 2013

I love KoolAid

I hope that Dad is able to make it home this weekend.  I hope it starts to work out.  Good luck with your photo shoot Robin, I am sure that it will turn out great.  I did laundry today also Karen, it is pretty exciting.  Isaac likes it though so he can play with his laundry basket.  It has wheel under it and he pulls it around, we played with it all night.  We went to the playgroup today and that was nice.  I think that it will be a good thing for us.  It is nice to get out of the house.  I picked up the prescription for you Mom.  We had to wait for it to be signed again but Isaac did really good.  Casey fixed someones bike tonight so he didn't come home until late.  He is going down to SLC tomorrow to work.  Mom I love the squeeze koolaid.  It is so good, me and Isaac drank two glasses each today.  Thank you.  I am going to have to get more.  Everyone have a good weekend and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel

PS My wheat is growing really well and I attached a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...