Monday, March 18, 2013

No Lips

I was doing laundry and working on my puzzle, my princess has no lips.  I can't find the piece.  I am sure eventually she will have lips.  I had a such a nice weekend also.  It was nice to laugh and play.  Work was steady but nothing to major.  I did work with the lady that took over forms.  She is really nice.  Dad called and was going to a famous shopping mall this morning.  He was excited about that.  He is just mostly hanging out incase there are problems.  So I guess going to the mall is a good sign.  It was cold this morning. I was back into a coat this morning.  Two more days and it is spring.  The days get longer than the night.  I just love this time of year.  Have a nice Tuesday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...