Thursday, July 25, 2013

I'm Trying

I am trying to get all the pictures on the blog but my phone is acting weird so it might be tomorrow.  Good luck tomorrow Karen, I hope your tooth feels better.  We had fun with Robin and Mom at the parade yesterday.  Thanks for coming up.  We went to the park last night and watched the movie and the fireworks last night, it was fun to get out.  This evening I noticed a cute dog in our backyard.  I was hoping it would just leave but it didn't.  He is a nice dog so I looked at his tags and called animal control.  They looked up the dogs number and it belongs to the next door neighbors.  They aren't home so the dog in still in our backyard but the police left a message and told them where their dog is.  I went over later and they still weren't there.  That was the highlight of my day.  I am almost done with a quilt.  I just need to put a border on.  I will put a picture on.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...