Friday, July 26, 2013

Pictures

Today was good.  We played outside most of the morning.  My birthday money was burning a hole in my wallet so we went to berniahs to get some fabric for a bag I have been wanting to make.  I think I got some cute fabric.  They had the cutest quilt kits there.  There were so many fun things.  It is hard not to buy it all.  I finished my quilt top during his nap and I love it.  It turned out really nice.  After he woke up we went swimming.  It was a good day.  As promised her are the pictures.  I was looking at the last trip pictures and we visited a lot of the same places and I didn't remember.  We had visited the grand canyon last time.

Love
Rachel

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...