Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween

I had a nice halloween.  I love truck or treat.  It is fun to have everyone close and see all the kids.  Rachel did a really good job.  Isaac didn't really love getting candy but the day was a hit when the four wheeler came with cars for him to ride in.  He had a wonderful halloween.  We are planning on going to Kamas tomorrow and will be there after you get off work Karen.  I hope you had a fun time with your trunk or treat.  We will have to leave early Saturday for the viewing but I think that will work out.  It has been a fun halloween for me.  Robin your skull was pretty gross looking did it win the contest?  Do you have princess parking again.  Have a nice 1st of November and I will see you all on Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...