Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bad Blogger

I am so sorry that I haven't blogged all week, I am sorry.  Happy Halloween!!!  Today we were bus all day long and we are tired.  We started off by shopping for the trunk or treat.  I was kind of stressed and poor Mom had to put up with me.  It turned out we bought the perfect amount of food and it was great.  After shopping we went trick or treating downtown.  Isaac wasn't that into it but he got some candy.  I think that all the costumes made him nervous.  We meet Casey for lunch and then ran up to Randy's to show them his costume.  Then we took a hour break and headed to the trunk or treat.  Mom helped a lot and I think that everything went really well.  I feel so much better having that over with.  It ended up being really fun.  The had a four wheeler pulling a train and Isaac loved that.  He rode a couple times by himself, it was really cute.  Casey's work let everyone leave for two hours so he came and then we went out to dinner.  It was fun.  Isaac was getting grumpy and was ready for bed.  I attached pictures of his costume and I finished a quilt Monday and I have that picture also.  Robin I think that this would be a fun one for you to make.  It was really easy and fast.  I think it took 5 hours to make.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...