Monday, October 28, 2013

I just doesn't get any better than this

What an amazing day.  It is such a miracle to see that little boy move around on an ultrasound.  It is just perfect. I agree with Robin. It will be nice to have a brother.   I am so excited.  I had such a fun day.  It was so hard to leave.  The only thing that made me leave was to know I get to come back on Thursday.  Karen we are thinking of driving through Kamas on Friday and spending the night and then coming down to SLC on Saturday for bingo.  Right now that is still a go.  I went to Jacks and they put air in all my tires and put a new light bulb in my blinker and it is all fixed.  YEAH.  I went to Kyle's right from Logan and spent the evening there.  All of Kyle's family is there and Julie was stressed out.  I just sat with her for a while.  Kyle is not doing very well.  They have him on a morphine pump.  He is in a really nice place.  It rained most of the way home.  I am with Karen.  I hope it just stays rain.  Have a nice stormy day tomorrow and then it is suppose to get better LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...