Thursday, March 6, 2014

Move ahead

So when I got home the monthly apartment letter was on my door and it said this Sunday we spring ahead an hour. I was stunned. I can't believe it's this week. It will be nice it won't get dark till 7 now though. I think I have a small eye stye it doesn't hurt to bad so that's a bonus. I haven't seem Walter In a couple days so I don't have any news for his side. I guess same ole same ole. But I will be able to see him when he moves in he just needs to check in and out when he leaves. Not to much else I'm glad it's Friday tomorrow. Saturday is the last day of much ado. Yeah. Have a good one




Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...