Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Tuesday

We had a good day.  Isaac and Grandma went to story time this morning and shopping.  Me and Oliver took a nap which was really nice.  We spent the afternoon relaxing, Isaac needed some down time.  Randy and Terry brought over dinner which tasted really good and it was really nice to visit with them.  Oliver is doing really well still and is really cute.  I have attached pictures.  It has been really nice to have Mom here and we are really having a good time.  I am glad that Walter is getting things worked out.  He is doing a good job.  If he needs any help just let us know.  That is exciting.  Karen I put Oliver in that cute prince outfit and it looked really really cute.  We had an accident in it before I took a picture but I will try again tomorrow.  Thanks.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...