Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday

We had a good weekend, sorry I didn't blog also.  I am glad that you are doing alright Robin.  I hate when they make mistakes and then their is nothing you can do.  It was really nice to see Karen and Dad yesterday.  Thank you for coming up.  We had Karen's soup for dinner and it tasted really good, thank you.  Calleen came up today and it was good to visit with her.  Oliver woke up a lot last night so I was tired today and I took a long nap this morning and I felt better.  Casey has to go back to work tomorrow and we are sad about that.  It is always hard to go back to work.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday.  We are going to have fun with Grandma this week.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...