Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Cars

Isaac was kind of grouchy this morning and didn't want to go on a walk so I decided was the day to start potty training again.  I pulled out the potty videos my friend lent me and we watched them and then we got in his underwear.  He kind of peed in them and then he wouldn't put new ones one so we was running around naked.  That was the key to all of this because he started doing great.  He would go sit on the potty when he needed to go.  He did it all morning until he took a nap.  It was great.  I think that since he is so bullheaded he just needed to be in control of what was going on and being naked gave him that control.  I figure we will do the naked thing for a while and then work in underwear.  We will see how it goes.  I read in the newspaper that they were having old cars meet up at chick fil tonight we went over.   It was really fun and Isaac really enjoyed seeing all the old cars.  Well we are half way done with the week, that is nice.  It has been a fast week.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...