Thursday, June 5, 2014

Graduation

We made it through graduation.  It was long but we just sat and talked it was fun.  We went to lunch afterwards.  It was almost 3 before we got to lunch.  I had a nice time.  Just nice to visit.  I am tired.  I got the trailer for 8 am on Saturday.  They are only open until 5 on Friday and that was cutting it close.  They said 8 on saturday would work.  We will come up after dinner and work tomorrow night.  Robin if it is too much I think we will be fine to get what needs to be done done.  I am looking forward to this weekend.  Rachel have you firmed up your plans yet?  I can't believe how fast time has gone.  This week has just flown by.  It was nice to have a day off.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...