Monday, June 2, 2014

Mrs

Robin, that is awesome.  Tell Walter Congratulations.  That is really neat that he was able to work through all that paper work.  I am glad that Karen, Mom and Dad had a good time tonight.  That sounds like a really nice evening.  We had a good day.  It seems like it is non stop all day.  I had to go to the dentist for them to check my gums.  It was a five minute check up so I took the kids with me.  They did really good.  Isaac went up to everyone and introduced himself and then his baby Oliver.  It was really cute.  Then he wanted to go to the Jump Zone and the summer hours started today so we went.  It was really fun.  It wasn't too busy but there were enough kids there to entertain Isaac.  I think we will be doing that a lot this summer.  It was funny he was jumping then came up to me and said "Hey Mrs, the house is crashing in."  It made me laugh, I don't know where he got that from.  When we got home Isaac fell asleep in a second he was worn out.  Casey came home and watched Oliver while I went grocery shopping.  Casey went to bed early since he didn't sleep well last night.  Isaac had so much energy we went on a walk and it was a really nice evening.  We are coming down Saturday for Alyssa's party but I don't think we will make it up to Kamas much to Isaac's dismay.

Love
Rachel

I hung some posters up in Isaac's room


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...