Friday, December 26, 2014

Boxing Day

We had a wonderful Christmas also, thank you everyone.  It was just a nice day.  Today I cleaned up all the Christmas stuff and it feels nice to have more room.  We played with all the toys this morning and got the roller coaster built.  It runs a lot better than your Karen, I don't have to mess with it as much.  It was the same brand just a different design.  We painted snow outside, made wooden cars, played with the sand, and everything else.  Calleen and Allen came and visited after lunch and stayed the afternoon.  They wanted to see what the boys got and play with them, it was fun.  We tried the lanterns, this one was a little slow to get going but it made it.   I am glad that you guys are staying in Kamas, that is fun.  I hope that work went fast for you Robin, that is a long day.  I love your hair, it makes me want to do mine.  Thanks again such a nice time.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...