Friday, December 26, 2014

Thanks

Thanks for the fun day! I didn't do Boxing Day my place is a mess still. I hope the mornings are better Karen I am worried. I'm glad the kids had fun with their toys. I worked today it went home early though around 12. They said I could stay but they said leaving early is totally fine. So I had no excuse to work and a million reasons to leave early. So me and Walter meet up for lunch at IHOP. Then I went to scheels for work. I decided to go grocery shopping. I bought some bread mix so now I just need to get Christmas organized and then I can make bread, I work again tomorrow but I have all Sunday off. It will be awesome. Today felt like Monday I am going to be so off this week. Have a good one

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...