Friday, December 26, 2014

Ditto

We did Boxing Day in kamas also.  It was nice to get things put away.  We drove to park city and got a craft. I got those rubber bands that make brackets and Karen got a scarf. We went to carters and got Oliver some more of those jeans. They were having a great sale. We have had a nice day. Played games and watched bones and made bracelets.  Karen is going to not take so much insulin before bed. I thing that will solve her morning lows.  Robin I am glad that Walters family loved your gingerbread houses and gifts. I am going home tomorrow. It is suppose to snow on Sunday.  Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...