Friday, December 5, 2014

I love bacon

Cute bag Robin, did your machine sew nice?  Karen, I am glad that your internet is fixed.  I forget how much I am online until it is gone.  Today was so pretty outside.  We played in the backyard and went on a walk.  It felt so good and put Oliver in better spirits.  Isaac was really happy today and we had fun.  I made salmon chowder for dinner since we had almost everything with leftovers from Thanksgiving.  I made bacon to go with it and Isaac ate it and loved it.  It was a glorious moment.  He had bacon and rolls for dinner.  Well everyone have a good weekend and get some naps in if you can.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...