Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thanks

Well we were back to real life today with laundry and errands.  I had a really good time yesterday, thanks Karen and Mom.  Robin I love your sewing machine and am excited to see it in action.  We will have to arrange a sewing night.  That would be fun.  Today was good.  We took it slow this morning and Isaac got to take a long bath which made him really happy.  I had to pay for preschool and I returned a balancing board back to the PT, I felt bad I had it so long.  Isaac has really been wanting to make cookies and paint them so we did that today and it was a lot of fun.  He loved doing it.  Here are some pictures.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...