Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Fun

Today was good.  Isaac had school and they did an easter egg hunt and he had a fun time.  While he was gone I needed more interfacing so we went to the hobby lobby and got that.  Then it is one of my visiting teaching ladies birthday so we went over and brought her balloons.  My companion is on top of things.  I had a doctors appointment today to check my birth control, it is just standard check and now I don't have to go back for two years.  We are going to leave when Casey gets home from work around 3 or 3:30.  Casey is also going to take Monday off so that will be fun.  Everyone get some sleep because you may not the rest of the weekend, just kidding.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...