Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Minky Mess

Today was good.  It was snowy this morning but by the time we dropped Isaac off at school it had warmed up a bit and we went on a walk.  By the time I fed Ruthie and went on a walk it was time to pick up Isaac so it went fast.  When Casey got home him and Isaac went and looked at another car dealership.  Ruthie and Oliver were asleep so I work on the back for those quilt.  I was cutting out minky and it went everywhere.  When Oliver got up he keep saying what a mess it was in their.  Casey made carne asada for dinner and it was really good, he is a good cook.  Isaac took all his covers off his bed and the boys were sitting on them on the bean bags so I turned on a move on my phone and they watched it in the pillow and blankets.  I think they were kind of tired.  Well Isaac is excited to go to North Canyon (Karen's house)  Thanks for having us.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...