Sunday, March 20, 2016

Thanks

Thanks for the fun time yesterday.  It was a really fun time.  I forgot to say I finished Oliver's quilt and he likes it.  Isaac has been getting his out and we have been laying with them.  Today was good.  We stayed in our pajamas and watched shows this morning which was nice. This morning I put Ruthie in a knit dress and she was just sweating so I put her in the new spring outfit you got her Mom and she liked it a lot better.  Casey made chicken enchiladas for lunch and they were really good.  While Oliver napped Casey finished putting the bleeding hearts bed back together and I got the raspberries and some of the blackberries done.   When Oliver woke up we went on a hike with Randy and Terry up on the river walk.  It was fun and the weather was really nice.  The boys are a lot stronger than last year and we made it to the center pretty fast.  Ruth slept most of the time and did good.  Thanks for having us for Easter Karen, it will be fun.  Robin, how was your trip?  Did you do anything fun in Chicago?

Love
Rachel










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...