Friday, June 2, 2017

Home again

We came home tonight.  Karen is doing really well.  It was hard to leave.  WE have been having such a nice time.  Tomorrow we are suppose to go to Matt's sons baptism in Lehi.  I love that chat line.  That was fun.  I think we can have a lot of fun on that.  Robin that is weird Hillary is being the secretary.  Is that a cut in pay?  They are really cutting back on their company.  Are you going to be able to handle all that extra work?  I bought you some more of those vitamins.  Rachel I am glad you had a nice day for the first day of summer vacation.  Everyone have a nice weekend.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...