Friday, June 2, 2017
Home again
We came home tonight. Karen is doing really well. It was hard to leave. WE have been having such a nice time. Tomorrow we are suppose to go to Matt's sons baptism in Lehi. I love that chat line. That was fun. I think we can have a lot of fun on that. Robin that is weird Hillary is being the secretary. Is that a cut in pay? They are really cutting back on their company. Are you going to be able to handle all that extra work? I bought you some more of those vitamins. Rachel I am glad you had a nice day for the first day of summer vacation. Everyone have a nice weekend. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
No comments:
Post a Comment