Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tuesday

Thanks again for the fun weekend, you guys are the best.  Good luck tomorrow Karen, I hope that it goes smoothly and you are feeling good.  Today was good.  Isaac was having a teddy bear picnic today so last night we found his teddy bear and put it in his backpack.  When Stephine dropped him off she said that I need to turn in a permission slip tomorrow for field day and I had never gotten it.  Also with that permission slip it said that they needed to bring a lunch today.  Mrs Wirthlin had an extra lunch for him so he was fine and didn't seem too upset about it.  I am going to turn in the slip tomorrow so everything is fine.  This morning we went on a walk and then went and got some bread for some thank you gifts.  This afternoon we did the lego, thank you, and then Isaac played with it for hours.  Casey skipped scouts because I had early young women's which was really nice of him. We went hiking and then at the end had a fire with smores.  It was fun and the girls had a fun time.  Good luck tomorrow.

Love
Rachel













  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...