Thursday, June 1, 2017

Field Day

Today was the last day of school and they had an assemble and then field day.  I ran a station for it and it went well.  The little kids were really good and the kindergartners liked the game.  It was really hot and humid though so by the end the kids were getting tired.  We picked up bread sticks and nuggets for lunch to celebrate which was fun.  Ruthie and Oliver took a nap and me and Isaac watched a show which was nice.  When everyone got up we played outside.  Isaac was playing with his bear and Oliver got his bear out.  They played with them all day, it was cute.  After dinner Casey made peanut butter bird feeders with the kids and then we went out to ice cream.  We brought the teddy bears along also.  I hope that you are on the mend Karen.  Get some rest.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...