Thursday, June 22, 2017

Later and later

I am glad that you called in Robin, good job.  The food trucks sound like a fun party, that is a good idea.  We had a good day.  We played this morning and then went to swimming lessons.  Isaac loves it and Oliver cries and cries until 5 minutes in and then he has fun.  We got bread sticks for lunch and the kids liked that.  Oliver and Ruth took a nap and Isaac played outside so I sat out their and did some hand sewing, it was a nice break.  Casey didn't feel good when he came home, I think it was mild head stoke so he laid down and I took the kids to a store to walk around.  Casey felt better and we went on the hunt for newspapers for Stanley.  Then it felt so nice outside and the kids were playing we let the play and put them to bed late.  We are excited for Mom and Dad to come up Saturday, thanks.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...