Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday

Cute pictures guys, thanks.  It was a fun time and I am tired and sore too.  We had a good day.  I baby sat this morning and that was fun.  She came early so we could go to swimming lessons.  Isaac had a blast and Oliver cried the whole time.  It reminded me a lot of Isaac when he was three so I kept thinking it will get better and didn't get as stressed about it.  I had him stay in the class and his teacher was really good with him and by the end he had calmed down a little bit.  We swam afterwards and all of the kids really liked that.  I guess you can only swim until 1 and then the swimming class kids have to leave.  It was fine today but I was thinking we could go before class and swim if we wanted to swim longer.  Thanks again Mom and Dad.  We can home and gave Ruth a nap and the boys played.  Isaac had martial arts and he only wanted to go to one class which was fine.  Oliver fell asleep on the way their so I wasn't sure what to do since we had to go back out so soon so I thought I would leave him in the car and get some nuggets for Ruthie and then park in the shade at the park.  We did that and then Casey called and said he could pick Isaac up since he wasn't working over time so we went home and Oliver woke up.  This evening we watch a movie me and Casey used to watch a lot when we were dating, it is animated and Isaac liked it.  I tried to put the little kids to sleep early since their were tired but they didn't want to.  Sorry this is long winded, thanks again for the fun time.

Love
Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...