Friday, August 4, 2017

Goodbye Binkis

Good job Robin, that is fun that you are almost done.  I hope that Mom, Dad and Karen are having fun in Kamas.  Today was pretty good.  I went to get the car window fix this morning but they were missing a part so we are going back tomorrow morning and they will fix it.  I canceled Isaac's dentist appointment because the plastic they put over the window did stay on so it was open again.  So we just hung out at home.  The kids were grumpy so I cut the little ones binkis.  Ruthie has been using the broken one all day but it doesn't work for her.  She took her nap fine and they are going to bed ok.  It has been the hardest on Ruthie.  Tonight when Casey came home we went looking for trucks for him.  We looked at a nice one at a dealer but Casey doesn't want to get one from a dealer since they cost more their.  But is nice to look and see when he likes.  It was a pretty evening so we went on a walk and then watched abandoned trains.  I hope that everyone has a good Saturday.

Love
Rachel


They are being monkeys

Stanley finally likes carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...