Saturday, August 5, 2017

Plan of excellence

I am glad that everyone is doing well.  Rachel and Casey thanks for getting the jeep checked out.  I think they can't decide what it is either.  We spent the night at Kamas and we had a lot of fun.  We played Bomber Man and watched Kong.  Today we got dad some pants at Walmart and went to Tangert outlet to look at headsets but Bose is out of business there.  I talked with Robin and she and I are going to Costco to get those headsets for dad for his birthday.  I am glad you are doing Lagoon Robin, that is a lot of fun and we are excited to come and play  I have been pondering something for dad's birthday and I was wondering what everyone thought.  I thought we could go to snowbasin and take the tram up and hike around and bring a picnic for dinner.  The lifts are open until 6.  I wasn't sure when it got dark but on the 12th (Saturday) is the meteor showers and they are suppose to be amazing.  I was wondering if we could hang out in the mountains and watch them.  Maybe hook up after lunch time.  WE could even meet up before if you want to.  I just thought it would be cool to watch the stars.  What do you think of that plan?  Good luck teaching tomorrow Rachel.  We don't have to go see Margaret tomorrow, she is in Alpine.  They are blessing the triplets.  Have a wonderful Sunday.  It is suppose to cool down a little bit next week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...