Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Splash

Today was good.  The kids slept in which was nice and I took a shower.  We went to the splash pad at the park and the kids had a good time.  It was so hot, I was dying.  They have a snow cone shack at the park so we got snow cones and they were really good.  Ruth wouldn't wear her cover and got a little sunburned.  Oliver pooped in his swimsuit and Isaac fell off a water table and bit his tongue so we headed home.  When we got home the kids were tired.  Ruthie and Oliver took a nap and Isaac was playing in his room so I made radish muffins.  They were pretty good, they were savory and you eat them with goat cheese.  Casey had scouts tonight and I had young women's.  We haven't had to go to our activities for a while and it was a nice break.  We are headed to SLC tomorrow.  I finished cutting my fabric last night so I am ready for my class I hope.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel

Isaac made labels for his bins, they were cute.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...