Monday, April 2, 2018

Monday

Thank you guys so much for the fun weekend, you guys are the best.  Cute pictures Robin, you always do such a good job.  I have a million also I have in this post.  Today was cold and raining.  I babysat 5 more kids this morning for a total of 8 kids.  It wasn't too bad, they were really good and calm.  I think that everyone had a fun time.  We ended up getting a pizza for lunch since no one liked what I made and that turned out to be fun.  Ruthie took a nap and the boys were tired so we just had some quiet time.  Casey rode his bike to work so we went and picked him up since it was raining.  After dinner we went and visited Leona, she is doing good.  She has a hard time hearing me but liked watching the kids.  We took them to the jump zone to burn off energy after the visit.  Leona was going to go but it was too cold so she stayed.  The kids had a lot of fun and were really cute.  I hope that everyone had a good day, love you guys.

Love
Rachel
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...