Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Tuesday

I am sorry you are having so many problems Karen, I am glad that you have everything worked out.  Today was nice and it was good to go slow.  I love not having school.  The kids slept in this morning which was nice and then we went slow and played outside a bit but it was cold.  After lunch we went to the bounce and slide, we stayed for two hours.  The kids were so cute with each other, Oliver and Isaac stuck together and went on all the slides together.  It was so so cute.  Isaac wanted hot dogs so we stopped at Lee's on the way home and bought them.  Imogene and Neve came over for a little bit while I was cooking dinner.  Casey and the boys made bread which was really good and they had a fun time.  It is nice to have some time off.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...