Tuesday, May 29, 2018

The real world

So I went back to the real world, I think I could have played a couple more days but I made it through.  Sure had a nice weekend.  Good luck Robin going back to work after 5 days off.  It might be brutal.  Work was quiet and I got some of my work done which was really nice.  I went grocery shopping after work.  I didn't get any food before we left because I didn't want it to go bad.  I just vegged after dinner.  Everyone remember that tomorrow is Wednesday already.  I had this plan and I was wondering if it would be too much but the Thunderbirds are Saturday, June 23.  Does Boon Docks sound fun on Friday or maybe the Monday?  Those cars and boats were just so much fun.  Isaac and Oliver are getting at the perfect age.  Isaac might even be able to drive the cars this year.  Let me know what you think.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...