Tuesday, May 29, 2018

We built an amazing deck

That sounds like a lot of fun Mom, let's do it.  The kids will really like that, good idea.  Thank you guys again so much for building the deck.  I walked outside this morning and I was so proud of us for building such an awesome deck, I love it and you guys.  We decided to go with the invisible screws so we need to return the other ones and buy the new ones.  This morning I used our new vacuum and it is so nice.  It cleans so well.  I was able to vacuum up all the thread in my sewing room.  I have never been able to do that before.  I was riding my bike home with Isaac after school and my pedal fell off.  We were going slow so it wasn't a big deal and I just walked my bike home.  The boys had swimming lessons and I was able to move the summer lessons to earlier in the morning so we can swim for longer.  That will be so fun, thanks Mom.  Casey's grandma isn't feeling right and hasn't been eating.  She has been sleeping a lot.  The house keepers called Casey and he went over after work.  He is going to call her doctor tomorrow. I had young women's he took the kids back over to see her and then they got ice cream.  The kids at Isaac's school all signed an oven mitt for volunteering which was really sweet.  Isaac brought home a really neat scrap book where they took a picture of him or his class at a activity and then he wrote about it.  It is really neat.  Their was a page about him being a hundred years old that was funny and I attached it.  Love you guys.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...