Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wednesday

I finished my star quilt last night and I love it.  It is a fun one, thanks for taking that class.  Isaac had a reading day at school and they could wear their pj's and bring pillows and blankets.  He was so excited and he had a fun day.  Ruthie slept in a bit so me and Oliver played which was really nice to have one on one time with him.  We had not plans which was really nice so we walked to the park and played.  The kids had a fun time and it was so nice to have time to do that.  Casey called while we were their and the lodge had called him again about his Grandma falling asleep while she was eating so he left work and went to talk to them and see how she was.  He went and got her some groceries and a microwave.  He met up with us for lunch which was fun.  He stayed home the rest of the day to call doctors but no one would answer.  He fixed my bike and cleaned the garage which was nice.  His CRV was also overheating and my bike was broken so I walked to get Isaac from school which was really hot but it was nice to help the kids with their pillow.  We went and visited Leona again after dinner and she seemed ok.  She said she doesn't have any energy.  I hope that everyone is ok and Love you guys.

Love
Rachel









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...