Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday

Good planning Mom.  I think lets celebrate Dad's birthday at boondocks if he is ok with that.  I think taking a vacation over labor day would be the best.  Thanks guys.  Today was pretty good.  I stayed up late finishing my quilt and then Ruthie didn't sleep so I was tired but I had coke.  We mostly just played at home today which was nice.  We did run to Shopko and picked up some backpacks and water bottles for school.  The boys both got the same mario bros backpack so I hope it isn't too confusing.   After dinner the kids got in their bathing suits and they worked on leveling the ground in the garden ruins.  Isaac made a cute sign for it saying it was closed for flooding.  The girls came over and played the rest of the night.  Thanks for having us again tomorrow.  I hope it all works out ok.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...