Friday, July 27, 2018

So glad it is the weekend

Work was good and I left early to go with dad to get his shot.  They did give him some verset for relaxation and I was glad they did.  I am hoping it will help him.  He said he isn't in as much pain so that is hopeful.  I think we should celebrate dad's birthday on the 17th if that is OK.  The kingdom ball in on the 11th and it sounds like Robin is busy as well.  This is a good plan.  We can all go together and get him an alexa part.  He hasn't said which one yet but I will ask him when he is not so wiped out.  Drive safe tomorrow Rachel, I am excited for you to come down.  Robin and Karen we are going to the aquarium at Layton Hills mall on Sunday.  It doesn't open until noon.  If you want to come with us just let me know.  Have a nice weekend. I keep hoping it will cool down just a bit.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...