Thursday, July 26, 2018

Plans

So I have a few questions on plans for August.  The kingdom ball is on dad's birthday night.  Should we celebrate it another day or just in the morning.  The ball doesn't start until 5:30.  Karen got info about Boondocks.  It is on August 17 from 6:00 - 9:00 that evening.  I can take the day off so we can play before if you want to.  We could also celebrate dad's birthday that day if you want to.  Karen needs to know by August 3rd who is coming.  Now Isaac really needs a vacation.  I was thinking either labor day or UEA.  What do you think of those days.  I know Robin is working in October so I was thinking about Labor day weekend.  Any thoughts?  Well my day was good.  It has seemed like a long week to me as well.  I did go grocery shopping so Ruth's candy jar is filled back up.  Dad gets shots in his neck tomorrow.  I hope all goes well.  Pray for him.  Everyone enjoy Friday.  It is the last one is July.  Maybe the heat will start breaking.  At least get cooler at night.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...