Monday, June 15, 2020

Monday

It was payroll Monday so that took all morning.  I just kind of did nothing the rest of the day.  Not much else to report on my end either.  Rachel I am glad you get to go to exercise class.  That is nice to be able to go and see everyone.  I did get approved to take Friday off and also to help Karen with her teeth on July 1 and 2nd.  I also asked for Rachel's birthday off just because.  Robin was thinking of wearing black shirts and jeans for our family pictures.  Does that sound like a good idea?  I was going to book hotels tonight but I just spaced that out.  I will do it tomorrow.  I don't think I even made it outside today.  I am going to have to do better tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...