Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tuesday

Today was rainy all day which was nice.  Oliver had his first art class this morning and had a really fun time.  He loves it.  We picked up doughnuts afterwards because he said we never get them.  I cleaned up the garage so we could park the van in their again.  I also brought out all the toys downstairs.  Ruth had dance class and also had a fun time.  She was so excited to go.  We went to the jump zone when Ruth was done and it was really busy today.  After dinner we watched Momma Mia 2, Ruth wanted to watch it.  Randy and Terri came over to see how everything turned out.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...