Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tuesday

I agree with Robin it is a lot less stressful working from home.  I am all caught up.  I have 8 emails left to do.  Karen, I am sorry your arm is so sore.  That just hurts.  I hope it clears up soon.  Just one more weekly shot and then you can go monthly.  Rachel, I am glad the kids are loving the classes.  Robin, I think that is so funny how Jenkins protected you on the couch.  So brave.  We went to the mall after work to walk.  It was so nice to get out of the house.  Bed and Bath is open but there was a long line to get in so I am going to wait and buy some foam soap a little later.  The lego store closes at 5 so that was tough,  We had a really go thunder storm here just now and it was so nice to watch the lightening.  We got some good rain.  Everyone enjoy hump day.  I am looking forward to having the Logan Bunch come down on Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...