Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday

 We saw the two stars tonight. It was pretty.  I am sorry you didn't see them.  It was nice to have a day off today.  I walked this morning and I bought a weighted vest and I wore that this morning.  It felt good to wear and it make it more of a work out.  I finished the robes and that felt really good.  We did a bit of homework today but it was mostly fun things.  Isaac had a playdate this afternoon and had a fun time.  We got a ton of people dropping off gifts which is really nice.  Casey got a bonus so we decided to get a dog door.  No one had one big enough so we ordered it online.  Love you guys and we will be done tomorrow by dinner.


Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...