Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday

 We went to church this morning and it was really nice.  They did the Christmas program and just had musical numbers.  It was funny that Josh groban was playing on the radio when we got their and left so I said it was a good sign.  The kids were playing so I worked on the robes until lunch.  I just need to hem them which I hopefully finish tomorrow.  After lunch we took Tony to the dog park. Their wasn't a lot of people or dogs there.  Someone made a huge snowball and the kids had playing on that.  Tony had fun playing ball.  We stoyat mcdonald's for hot chocolate and Oliver spilled it all over.  It's fine.  Casey worked today until dinner.  After dinner me and him walked Tony.  It is fun to go on evening walks just us.  Their is no school tomorrow so wish us luck.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...