Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday

 We had a nice day. I texted Robin to see if she wanted to meet for lunch.  They did so we met up for lunch and they said they were having computer problems so we went down to their house afterwards and dad helped them with their computers.  It was so nice to just sit and visit.  We came home after that and just vegged.  Rachel way to go on the robes.  You are on fire.  Karen, good job with the kitchen and cross stitch.  I am so glad it is a short week this week.  It will go fast.  Rachel come down when you want on Tuesday. I am working from home so I will be here and I can leave when ever.  Everyone have a nice Monday.  I can't believe it is Christmas already.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...