Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day

 We started primary today and it went so good.  The kids were so cute and the new music leaders were a lot of fun.  It was really nice to be back and I am so glad it went ok.  Casey worked today and we played in the backyard.  Me and Oliver cleared out the flower bed by the air-conditioner and I am going to get some plants for there.  The neighbors got a new lawn mower and they gave the kids the box.  They loved it.  We went to Randy's for dinner.  We walked to the park and played for a bit.  They were watching Napoleon dynamite when we got back and is a funny show.  Love you guys and I am excited to spend next weekend together.

Love

Rachel

Here are some videos of Tony's tail.  It is so big and funny.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...