I am glad you had a good day Robin. I live your tinke bell. Karen I hope you get some rest first week back is hard. It was quiet today. I forgot my phone and it made it a long day. I missed my music. Not much else to report other than tomorrow is Friday. Yeah. We are going up to kamas tomorrow night. After we pack up so hopefully before dark. Love mom
Thursday, May 13, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
I hope whatever is leaking is easy to fix. I hate water leaks. My day was pretty good. Work was busy but it went by fast. After work I came...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment