Thursday, May 13, 2021

Thursday

 It was another rough night so we were tired again. My walk was nice but I didn't make it as far.  I helped in Isaac's class and then worked at preschool.  The kids were cute and it was a good day.  I returned a modem to Comcast and bought new contacts.  The little kids came and we picked up lemonade with fruit balls Ruth loves them.  Ruth had soccer tonight and they played games.  When I got home we mowed the lawn.  The yard is looking good.  Someone left a gift card to lees on our door which was nice.  We talked about it and we are going to spend it on a fancy dinner with banana splits.  We are going to do that tomorrow.  Casey is going to have to work on Sunday this weekend so we are going to drive two cars.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...