Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Fun filled week

 I left work early to take dad to the heart doctor. He said he is doing really good. We went and picked up drugs and then came home. We were going to dinner with the gumm gang but they didn't want my cough. I was ok with that. We have a big busy week planned. We are leaving to go to lehi to get my final molds for my dentures. I am super happy excited about that one. I hope they are a lot smaller. Robin we can help get the title if you want us to. We are leaving from lehi to Logan. We will come home on Sunday. What a fun week. I hope Isaac is feeling better. Karen I am glad the lady wanted the roses. Yeah. Not much else to  report on my end.  Everyone have a good Wednesday. I love the weather this time if year. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...