Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Tuesday

 Thanks for coming up tomorrow Mom and Dad.  The kids are super excited.  We had a good day.  Isaac said he was feeling better.  I walked this morning.  We dropped the boys off at school and went to the hobby lobby.  Ruth wanted a new craft.  She talked and talk and looked at everything.  It was fun.  We went to story time and I am so glad we get to go this year.  I like going.  While Ruth was at school I cleaned and quilted Kay's tee shirt quilt.  Casey got some corn from work and we had it for dinner.  They had some worms in it.  The kids made a area for it and gave them some corn.  Casey finished mowing the lawn and it looks nice.  

Love

Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...